Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 5.24.19

Happy Friday everyone!  We are going into this weekend more than likely breaking some heat records here. Some places may even hit 100F for the first time ever (not just Memorial Day weekend, like, ever ever) . We are going to Chad and Chrissy's in Orlando on Sunday for a Memorial Day cookout. We will probably hang out in the pool the rest of the weekend, too hot to do anything that doesn't involve AC! Everyone have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend, and thank you to everyone that has served to make this country safe. 


My giant cactus, (it's about 6 feet tall) has been growing blooms for a few weeks now, and this week, they decided to bloom.  Unfortunately, I didn't know that they bloom at night and close and wither by morning.  I missed the four that bloomed the first night, but I caught the last 2 and they were about 8 inches wide and so beautiful! 

On Saturday, Josh and I went to PetSmart in Brandon with the bunnies for an adoption event.  We got to meet a bunch more bunnies that are with the rescue as well as some cats and dogs that need homes.   If anyone reading this is interested in adopting, fostering or volunteering with Tampa Bay House Rabbit Rescue, look them up on Facebook or Petfinder.  All of these rabbits are house trained, fixed and very well socialized.
Chad and Chrissy came out for the day on Sunday, we went to the beach and then hung out in the pool for the afternoon. We had such a great time, it s so nice to have some friends close by now. 


I got my nails done this week, and got some simple diamond sparkle.  It is impossible to capture how pretty these actually are! 




On Saturday, Target released their collaboration with Vineyard Vines, and I managed to find some left when I went at 10 am.  I picked up some baby clothes, a nice dress for me and a few other little gifty things.  It is a great collection if you happen to find any of it left anywhere.

Today I'm linking up with:



No comments:

Post a Comment