Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 5.31.19

Happy last day of May, everyone! It's been another scorching, dry week in South Florida but, it hasn't been that bad, I think I'm getting used to it.  The pool is at the point where it is no longer refreshing, but it's still pretty lovely. I spent a few hours at the beach this morning, it is such a nice change from my normal morning walk, not to mention if I get to hot I just go for a swim.  We went to Chad and Chrissy's in Orlando on Sunday for a Memorial Day cookout and visit, we had a great time, but it was even hotter there!  It has been a short week so not much to report besides some great acupuncture, yard work and like I said, the heat. The last day of school here was Wednesday, so things are already a little crazier in the day, and I'm enjoying having all the kids around the neighborhood out and playing all day, it really makes everything seem happier.  Enjoy your weekend all!



My Plumeria are bluming again, nothing crazy, but one beautiful bunch.  Two winters ago I lost all of my Plumeria in a hard frost, and they are finally just coming back.  I'm so happy because these are my favorite.  I have also had some new ones come into my possession, so hoping next year I will have three or four new colors.



Some beach pictures from this morning at Honeymoon.


Smudge.


Thomas and Oreo. I am so happy I still have them but they are looking for their forever home still, even after all the interest in them a couple weeks ago at the adoption event. 



Sips by, a great custom curated tea box,  had a deal on to get your first box for $5 a few weeks ago, so I thought I would try it out, and I am SO happy with their selection for me.  I got tea bags as well as some loose leaf and they even sent disposable tea bags for the loose leaf.  I've tried a couple of the teas and I can't wait to try the rest. If you would like to try this box, use this Code to get $5 off your first box!


I got some eggs this week and I know it's weird but I just loved there colors together!


So I have had some good luck this week, I won this Scentsy warmer and melts from Leo Group Real Estate. I also won a raffle at the 81 Bay Brewing Market that we went to on Saturday, I have no idea what yet as I have not been able to go pick it up.  Then, last night I get an email from Bump Club and Beyond, and I won a Chicco NextFit Zip Max, top of the line carseat, a 369.99 value. I've had some great luck the last few months!


When Josh got back from Chicago last Friday, he brought me my Starbucks mug of course, love it!


National Burger week was this week, and I have to share a burger from one of my new favorite places (I've been wanting to go here for a year), Burger Culture Tampa. It's a permanent food truck in the parking lot of on of the Harley dealerships in Tampa. It has a super cute little seating area set up, and a ton of different, delicious burgers. This was the Breakfast Burger with an egg (my favorite burger topping), bacon, cheese and a hash brown, with just a little bit of honey. So Good!



We also went to 81 Bay Brewing in Tampa (where I won the unknown raffle prize). They have my favorite beer, and once a month they have an awesome market.  I had my favorites and also got a super cute dress at the market.

Today I'm linking up with:



No comments:

Post a Comment