Image Map

Friday, April 4, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 4.4.14

Good morning darlings!  It has been a crazy week with Nicole here, and showing her around the city. Haven't had much time for blogging.  So. I'm back with my first Friday Five in quite a while.  Everyone enjoy your Friday, and your weekend and be sure to check out the links below for some other great Friday Blogs! xo









1. I just love this fox kind of thing in the bottle.  It's a massive piece of street art near my place.  The amazing artwork here never gets old!

2. Nicole and I both bought these T-shirts the other day.  Instant love, and so true!

3. These boots.  how bad do I need these?  A little expensive but how can I not get them?  I better get a part time job.

4. These delicious cupcakes were purchased for a terrific organization called Help Them Hope in Lima.  All proceeds went to help people with disabilities in Lima.  Such a great cause and any good excuse I have to eat cupcakes....

5. Nicole and I found these bracelets for sale in Barranco on one of our walks.  Not only are they cute, but I thought it was funny that the names are of some of my favorite girls I have met in Lima.

Today I am Linking up with:

Lauren @The Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren @Style Elixir
Jennie @The Diary of a Real Housewife
Casey @We Took the Road Less Traveled
Darci @the Good Life Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment