Image Map

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Birchbox Love

When we were in Peru, I saw someone post a link on Facebook to Birchbox and they were raving about how much they like it, so I thought, hmmm.... maybe I should sign up for this.  It was an agonizing five month wait until I actually got to see them, but man it was awesome to get to open 5 at once!

For anyone unfamiliar, Birchbox is a monthly subscription that comes in the mail filled with beauty products, and every now and there something else (tea, health food bar) etc.  It is $10 a month and so worth it.  I have gotten to try so many amazing new items in the world of beauty that I would have never been able to try before because most of them are somewhat high end.  Once you try the items, you can buy the full sized products at Birchbox.com.  Or, recently they opened a retail store in Manhattan which I am SO excited about.

Pictured below are a few of the items that I have received in my Birchbox. Some of my favorites have been the Sumita eyeliner, Beauty Protector- Protect and Detangle,  Vasanti Brighten Up exfoliator,  Coola Mineral Sunscreen, Karma Organic Spa nail polish remover and the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm.

If you want to sign up and to see some of my products, 
follow this link Sign up for Birchbox.

If you are in Canada, unfortunately Birchbox does not yet ship there, but they say they are working on it!  In the meantime, my mom just signed up for a similar sample box that DOES ship to Canada called LooseButton.   Give it a try, because it sounds amazing!















No comments:

Post a Comment