Image Map

Friday, September 19, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 9.19.14

Good Friday lovelies!  I'll keep this short and sweet, as Miranda is here!  YAY!  We spent yesterday in the city taking in the sites and going on the Sex and the City tour.  We had a great time, but our feet are a little sore!  Stay tuned for many NYC blogs from while she is here.  In the meantime, these are my Friday Faves from this week.  Enjoy and have an amazing weekend, I know I will!






1.  Nicole and I went glasses shopping this week, and just when I thought i had "the glasses" picked out I stumbled upon these gorgeous Tiffany glasses.  I think they were made for me.  Too bad Lenscrafters isn't covered in our insurance plan and the frames are 500 dollars.... taking donations.

2. I found this day planner at Bed Bath and Beyond the other day, and it is just pretty adorable.  It is made by Orange Circle Studios and they have tons of cute planners and calendars.

3. For Josh's birthday on Monday, we went to a place just down the street called Fire and Oak.  Honestly this was one of the best steaks and also meals we have ever had.  And it was also very reasonably priced for a decently fancy and delicious restaurant.

4.  For the mandatory cat picture of the week, We have Jinx and Smudge.  Jinx has been sleeping in Smudge's spot on the back of the couch the last few days and she finally got sick of it and just crawled up and sat right on him until he moved.  It was pretty hilarious.

5. As I said before, Miranda got in last night, and after we got back from the airport, we ordered pizza from one of me and Josh's favorite places, had champagne and went down to the boardwalk to check out the view and eat the delicious pizza.  Too much fun!


Today I'm linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi from the link up. Sounds like you had a great week and your gearing up for an even better weekend!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good week. I have tried on Tiffany glasses too, and boo hoo, same thing. THose look great on you! :-)
    from the link up
    please stop by jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete