Image Map

Friday, November 20, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 11.20.15

Happy Friday everyone!  The time is flying so quickly I can't even believe it!  In two weeks, my bestie Miranda will be arriving, and in just over three weeks my parents will be here for Christmas.  I can't wait!  I guess i can finally share our biggest news, Josh and I have finished the inspection period of the house we are buying and everything went great, so sometime around December 11 we will close and be able to move in.  We are so excited and have been out furniture shopping and doing all of the things you ave to do when you are buying a house.  We also made it out to the beach a couple times this week which was great because we are having some record breaking heat again.  

I would also like to send out prayers and love to all of the people, all over the world, that have died, lost loved ones and suffered in the horrendous chaos of the last few days.  

Everyone enjoy your weekend, and stay safe.


1. Here it is, our house!  I took these pictures the other day during the inspection.  We love it and I cannot wait to relax in that pool!


2.  On Sunday, Josh and I drive down to St. Petersburg for Ribfest.  A huge Rib contest from some of the best Ribbers in the U.S. We got some AMAZING food, but we also got to listen to some great country acts.  The Cadillac Three, Michael Ray, Chase Rice and Kip Moore all performed and they all put on awesome shows!  


3. Friday night and Saturday afternoon and evening we rode our bikes to downtown Dunedin and took in the Dunedin Wines the Blues Festival.  There were tons of awesome wines and craft beer as well as some great local bands and delicious food.  The shut down the entire downtown for this huge event and I swear the whole town was out to enjoy it.  If you ever get the chance to check out "Gloria West and the Gents", you have to, I am in love with this band!


 4. I know I included this last week sort of but I have had even more awesome wildlife moments here.    Last Friday after I did my blog, I went for a walk to Hammock park and watched a family of raccoons fish in the creek for about 30 mins.  It was so adorable.  Unfortunately, it was just far enough away that my iPhone did not take very good pictures.  I also saw these Parakeets right outside our rental home, and a Dolphin right off shore at Fred Howard Park just north of our new house.  These egrets are everywhere here but I got to watch this guy strut up and down the creek fishing and making really funny noises.


5.  On Friday, after about three hours of hassle at the DMV (my green card is currently expired and useless even though I have a very official extension letter from the government and I have no mail to our current address because we are in a all inclusive rental so we have no bills or anything, only a couple slips from Amazon packages) I was able to become a resident of Florida and get a drivers license again!  YAY!


Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Amy @ {The Farmer's Wife}
April @ A. Liz Adventures

1 comment:

  1. Sigh what I would give to have parakeets and dolphins instead of blowing snow outside of my window right now... Also, those ribs and cornbread look fantastic! Solid decision to head south :)

    ReplyDelete