Image Map

Friday, November 6, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 11.6.15

Hello my lovely Friday Friends!  I'm coming to you for the first time from sunny Florida and it is wonderful!  The weather is amazing (this week actually broke heat records where we are in the high 80s and even 90 yesterday) and we are enjoying every minute of it.  We have been spending time house shopping in the mornings and then beaching it and just enjoying the area in the afternoons.  If you haven't already, you should check out the blog I did earlier in the week about our drive down here and our first day in Dunedin.  Oh, and of course, the drive went well.  It was about 18 hours of driving spread out over 3 days so it wasn't bad at all.  Alright, I must say I had a hard time with the favorites this week because I already blogged about most of it, so if you see some things you have already seen, I'm sorry!  Have a fantastic weekend!


1.  We were moving on saturday, but at least Smudge got to dress up!  My cutest little witch ever!


2.  The Florida beaches.  The weather has been super hot and perfect weather for the beach.  There are miles of gorgeous ones here and we are just in the last few weeks before tourist season starts so they are pretty quiet and so wonderful.  The water is also about 80F and feels like bath water.  Perfect!


3.  One of our favorite restaurant/bars last time we visited the Clearwater area was Frenchy's.  Delicious food and boozy, yummy drinks along with live music and outdoor tropical seating.  Turns out we have one about a one mile walk from where we are staying on the way to Honeymoon Island, called Frenchy's Outpost and it is just as good!  I got the Pumpkin Spice Colada and the Tuna Poke stuffed grilled avocados.  Yum!


4. We have a cute little yard and we have some beautiful Hibiscus bushes and other lovely flowers and palm trees.  Hibiscus are my favorite flowers so I am quite enthralled with them!


 5.  This seems silly but I am so happy to be living somewhere with nice, big, clean, well stocked grocery stores again.  Jersey City was lacking in the these departments very much.  I love not having to go to three different stores to find one item and also have people walking around willing to help find things and ask how your day is going.  Another plus, Florida fresh produce and seafood!  Thank you Publix!



Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Amy @ {The Farmer's Wife}
April A. Liz Adventures



No comments:

Post a Comment