Happy Friday! Man this week has flown! We spent the weekend camping and got back Monday, so I guess it has been a short one! We did have a great camping trip and it has actually been a decently nice week here so far, really hot and humid but this might be the longest we have wet without run in months. I got to see Nicole for our weekly lunch and Lindsey and the kids for some playground time and Josh and I went to Blue Crabs game Wednesday night.
I have to give a special good luck to my bestie Miranda and her crew. This weekend they are doing a half marathon in Niagara in support of Diabetes research. you guys will rock it!
Everyone else have an awesome weekend too!
1. Josh and I had a great camping trip this weekend and exploring on Assateague Island, MD. We did some awesome things and really enjoyed Assateague and the beach and wild horses and cool birds. Check out my full blog on our trip here.
2. While camping, we stopped for lunch at Hooper's Crab House in Ocean City. We got the all you can eat lunch with crab, fried chicken, Hush Puppies, steamed shrimp and corn. So delicious and I haven't been that full in a very long time.
3. I went to Target to get some groceries the other day and found these awesome Baublebar headphones in the clearance section down from $39.99 to $11.98. How could I say no? I love Baublebar jewelry and accessories and these will be so cute for travel.
4. The pond by our apartment was over run with geese families yesterday. They are getting so big but are still so darn cute!
5. I got my first cherry tomato off my my plant on Monday and I haven't had another once since, but this one was delicious!
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Katie @ Cup of Tea
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife