1. Josh and I finally visited the Calvert Marine Museum and were not disappointed. I was actually a bit surprised. We have spent a decent amount of time in Solomons and it is a beautiful town with lots to do but really, it is kinda in the middle of nowhere so I wasn't sure what to expect from a museum there. It seemed brand new, up to date and had exhibits from the fossil history of the area, to the history of the natives in the area, marine and shore animals, an old lighthouse that you could tour, a working boat restoration building, naval history of the area and pioneer era history. Really cool if you are in the area!
2. We put the Christmas tree up on the weekend, The first picture is one that I took tonight with stuff under it, but I couldn't get decent lighting and the other one is the night i put it up. It is just a small travel tree but it works great and is super cute.
3. A couple weeks ago I won a contest on Instagram put on by Pet Winery and Cats With Their Tongues Out. I got two bottles of Cat Wine for Smudge. It is made with mostly Catnip and Salmon Oil. I think Smudge likes it and it makes her trip out so it is pretty fun to watch her drink it. To get your own Pet Wine, for dogs or cats, go to www.Petwinery.com and use code Tanya10 at checkout for 10% off!
4. When we went to Solomons we went for a delicious brunch to Dry Dock Restaurant at the Yachting School. Not only was the brunch great and it had an amazing view, I got an apple cider Mimosa that was to die for!
5. Our main reason for heading out to the Chesapeake Bay for the day was to go to Perigeaux Winery for their Chocolate and Wine pairing special they had on. I love their wine and it was even better with gourmet chocolate!
Today I'm linking up with:
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Heather @ Life In Leggings
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Christina @ Carolina Charm
Katie @ Cup Of Tea