Happy Friday, and the last Friday of 2016! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. It has been a whirlwind week, with family here and lots of busy Christmas activities. I'm going to share with you some of my favorite moments from this week, but none of my presents or anything (even though I was super spoiled!) We are back on our own for a few days here before Miranda comes on the night of the 2nd. We are not totally sure of our New years Eve plans, But we are going to the Outback Bowl in Tampa on Monday, so that will be exciting. It is a big game AND my first college football game. It sounds like I will be in Disney World next Friday, for the first time ever as well so that is super exciting! For some reason I didn't use them as favorites, but I won more Instagram prizes! An awesome makeup palette from Julie Hewitt and a facial, mani and pedi at Ocean Breeze Day Spa in Dunedin for me and a guest! Alright, everyone have a great weekend and a happy and safe NYE!
1. After opening gifts on Christmas Day, the family headed to Honeymoon island for an afternoon on the beach. I did the same thing last year and it is quickly becoming my favorite way to spend Christmas day!
2. On Christmas Day, we also went over to Indian Trails, a few blocks from our house, to one of the best residential Christmas light displays in the country. Several blocks of houses participate and it is breathtaking. Pictures don't do it justice at all, but it really is beautiful!
3. On Wednesday, Josh, Stephanie and Steve went deep sea fishing for the day (which I love but hate to risk doing with my horrible seasickness) and Luke and Vanessa went to Busch Gardens. I had been busy and a bit stressed so I went out to Fred Howard Park for a walk on the beach to decompress. I found some sea creatures, and relaxed and enjoyed myself. The beach is so calming!
4. Tuesday, we went to the Wesley Chapel Outlet Mall a few minutes from the house for the morning. After having no success in finding the shoes I wanted, Josh and I left and went for lunch at Pinchers and had some great blackened Grouper. We made our way back and stopped in at Big Storm Brewing, which we love. I was not aware of all their award winning Christmas beer. They are all named after the reindeer too which are me love them more. So good!
5. So, the shoes that I wanted, that I couldn't find at the outlets (literally every store was out of my size in any shoe that I wanted) were just a simple pair of loafers. I just wanted a comfy, stylish, well made pair, no certain brand but no dice, so I went to Nordstrom Rack on Wednesday and found ton, but ended up getting these cute Coach ones. They were the original ones I had on my Christmas list as a guide to the ones wanted and they actually fit the best and are just the comfiest things ever.
Today I'm linking up with:
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Katie @ Cup of Tea
Karli @ Sept. Farm
April @A. Liz Adventures