Image Map

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas Day, and Presents and Decorations and Stuff


I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! I thought I would pop in to show everyone some of my Christmas day events and presents and such.  We had a great Christmas with Josh's mom and stepdad and brother and sister in law.  We had a busy day, and for go the big turkey dinner for a day at the beach and a steak dinner which I was totally in favor of! 




Josh and I in our onsies with Smudge.



Luke and Vanessa.






Luke and Josh with their Digital picture frames filled with pictures of our childhood Christmases. 



Steve and his Yankees sweater.  



My new bed set from my parents.


Metal detector I want from Josh that i have wanted my whole life.


Pressure washer from Stephanie and Steve.

Juicer from Josh. 


Light fixture/ wind chime from Steve and Stephanie.



Canadian Expack box.


Salt lamp.


Dictionary print art.  



Round beach towel. 


Sea shell candle. 


Kitty cat pearl earrings. 


Vintage ceramic Christmas tree.



Bucket of Bacon and Isotoner touch gloves.


Fish plate and Christmas coasters.  





Cat coffee mug.  




Hillberg and Berk earrings from Miranda.



Canadian snacks!


After presents we went to the beach and spent the afternoon there as the family.  




And then came home and watched football out by the pool.


We had our steak dinner by the pool, which was amazing.  And way easier than doing a turkey, especially after spending the day at the beach.  


After dinner we went over to Indian Trails to check out he Christmas lights.  Incredible as usual!













This picture wasn't taken on Christmas but it is our Christmas picture.  How cute are we?


And this is our family picture, good looking bunch aren't we?!


I didn't take pictures of all my Christmas cards, and a few are still in Maryland, but here are some of them.  Thank you to everyone!


I decided to include some of our Christmas decorations too.  Here are our doors.


My Christmas pillows.


A few things on my shelf.


The shelf in the entry way.



There is a little taste of our Christmas.  Like I said, I hope everyone had a great one, and all the best in the new year!




SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment