1. Last Friday, we went to Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo. I'm not sure why but I really didn't know what to expect. The zoo turned out to be great and the animals for the most part seemed content. It has been years since I have been to an actual zoo so it was great to see some animals I haven't seen in a long time.
2. My early birthday present from my parents and my brother, a beautiful Hillberg and Berk set. So gorgeous!
3. On Fat Tuesday we all went down to the Dunedin Mardi Gras Parade. They had some great bands and food and of course an epic parade. We got tons of beads and all we had to do was cheer for them. haha
4. I got two really cool new bags this week. One is a straw clutch that I have wanted for ages but was always sold out from https://aliceandwonder.com and the other I got from the zoo and is a really pretty messenger bag that is reversible and has a ton of pockets. You can find it and more cool fair trade bags on artstudiocompany.com. Great for the Farmer's Market.
5. For my early birthday party celebration, we got Key Lime Pie from the best place in the world, JJ Gandy's about 10 minutes from the house. This is seriously the best Key Lime Pie. They ship it all over the place and no wonder why. Wow!
Today I'm linking up with:
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A Smidge of This
Tif @ Bright On A Budget