1. Mom and I went to The Suncoast Primate Sanctuary yesterday. There are always some characters there. One wouldn't stop making funny faces at me and one wouldn't stop giving me the finger... haha. This is a great place with rescued primates and other animals from labs, circuses and private owners that couldn't care for them.
2. Last weekend was the Great Backyard Bird Count and I participated for a couple days. I have a ton of birds in my backyard, so I counted there but also went a few other place to count and even saw some birds I haven't seen before. Here are some I managed to get pictures of.
3. I had few Margarita's this week, we will say it was because Wednesday was National Margarita Day.
4. On Tuesday we all went into Tampa to Amelie Arena to Watch the Lightning play the Oilers. It was a good game but the Lightning ended up winning. There were a ton of Canadians there though which is always fun.
5. Twice this week we ate at a newish place in downtown Palm Harbor, Catcher and the Rye. Mom and I went for lunch and I had the Grouben, a Grouper Rueben which was amazing and then we all went last night for dinner and I had the Shrimp Scampi, also delicious. Try this place if you love Bourbon and/or great food!
Today I'm linking up with:
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
April @ A Smidge of This