Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 11.1.19

Happy Friday everyone! It's my first Friday blog for a month and I have so much to share but I'll keep it at things that area actually from this week.  If you missed my blog about my trip back to Saskatchewan, just look at the last post to check it out. I had such a great time but it is nice to be back and start focussing on baby.  I had another anatomy scan and fetal echocardiogram on Thursday and everything is perfect with our little man.  He is 1lb2oz and growing right on schedule.  He is also wild, it took over an hour again for the ultrasound because he keeps flailing around, which is no secret to me, he kicks and moves most of the day, thankfully not much at night yet though.  Lets hope he keeps sleeping at night for the next several years. I am feeling good besides the severe carpal tunnel and Bernhardt-Roth syndrome (when the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve in the outer thigh becomes compressed) that are both fairly common and not dangerous in pregnancy but really annoying as I can't sleep or stand or walk comfortably for more than a few minutes. I also still really have no use for food, I just eat because I know I need to.  On the positive side, I'm not back up to my pre-pregnancy weight yet, which is good since my doctor gave e a hard time for gaining 2 whole pounds when I was in Saskatchewan.

Alright, everyone have a great weekend and see you next week!

While I was in Saskatchewan, my door project got completed.  Thanks to Josh and Toby for the hard work.  It really updated the look of the house and I LOVE the color.

After

 Before

Here he is! Our little man, from the ultrasound on Thursday.  The managed (after a few tries) to get a great shot of his face).  He's got daddy's lips for sure and is so darn cute already.  


Smudge and I in our costumes yesterday for Halloween.  We had 49 trick or treaters and enjoyed a very hot evening out in the driveway handing out candy.


Since I only got back to Florida a few days before Halloween I didn't do an indoor/outdoor decorating frenzy but I did put a few up outside.  I also didn't carve a pumpkin but I did make a flaming-o-lantern. Everything is down already this morning and the house is ready for my extensive Thanksgiving decorating.  



On Saturday, we went to Keel and Curley Farm for their Farmfest.  Chad and Chrissy and the boys joined us and we had a lovely afternoon, minus the on and off rain.  Also, that donut I have in the bottom picture is a meyer lemon and coconut donut and is AMAZING.


My sort of Halloween nails.  They actually look better in real life than in this picture.


I have been making some little Mason Jar lid pumpkins and they are so cute.  I'm experimenting with some different styles.  If anyone wants one let me know! Stay tuned for a DIY blog soon.



Today I'm linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. Love those Mason jar lid pumpkins, and your cat looks too darn cute in his costume.

    ReplyDelete