Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2019

*Recipe* No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie

My dear friend Jodie loves to send me cards and sometimes she will throw in a recipe card for me with a favorite recipe on it.  A few months ago, she sent me this recipe, and I have been waiting and excited to make it!  I finally had a reason on Saturday, for a get together with some friends.  I knew it would be delicious, and that was definitely the consensus amongst the group! It isn't really a Fall recipe but isn't anything lemon delicious anytime?


Ingredients

Crust
  • about 30-35 (1 pkg) Lemon Oreos
  • 6 Tbsp butter


Filling
  • 3 fresh lemons
  • 2-8oz pkg cream cheese (room temp)
  • 3/4 of a 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Directions

Crust
  • Crush entire package of Oreos in a blender and put into a large Ziplock bag.
  • Melt butter and add to the Oreos.
  • Mix well in bag (squish it around for a while).
  • Dump into a deep pie dish and press evenly onto bottom and sides.


Filling
  • In a large bowl, mix cream cheese until all clumps are gone with a mixer. 
  • Add condensed milk, juice from the 3 lemons plus a bit of zest.  I actually also used about 3 drops of Food Grade lemon essential oil to make it extra lemony. 
  • Slowly mix for about 5 minutes.
  • Pour into prepared pie plate.
  • Add some zest on top and refrigerate two hours. 
  • Enjoy! 









1 comment:

  1. This sounds so good! I think that your Grandma Margaret would have loved this. The graham crust "square" version of this was one of her favourite things. ❤

    ReplyDelete