Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 11.8.19

Hi Everyone, happy Friday! It's been quite a busy but non exciting week, the only thing really was an ultrasound on Monday.  Everything is still great and looking good enough that I don't have another appointment for a month! That will be the longest by far that I've gone without a doctor visit for my whole pregnancy. Hoping for smooth sailing.  I'm 24 weeks tomorrow so the 3rd trimester is closing in.  Josh and I are planning a Babymoon to New Orleans for Thanksgiving weekend which should be fun.  I'm really excited for some cool history, ghosts and amazing food.  We are going to a cookout with some friends tomorrow afternoon and on Sunday we are going to the Buccaneers vs. Cardinals game in the Luxury box which is always a good time.

Everyone have a great weekend!


I started getting the house ready for Fall this week.  Honestly, Fall is my favorite time to decorate for, I may just start keeping pumpkins all around year round. This is just the fireplace but it's pretty much everywhere is decorate. 



We went kayaking on Sunday on one of our first nice, cool mornings.  It was beautiful and relaxing.  I'm hoping I can make it out for a few more paddles before this bump gets too big! 


On Friday, we went to First Friday in Tarpon Springs (which by the way, if you haven't been, it is really amazing!).  I got this amazing chocolate covered cherry pie cup from Glorious Pies... ummm hello... this thing was to die for and they have a ton of different flavors. 



I started going to a new yoga studio, in Tarpon Springs, GypSea Air.  It is super cute and they have a few great gentle/prenatal classes that I really enjoy.  I highly recommend yoga during pregnancy, its so centering and really helps with breathing and relaxation. 


A few months ago I got a Soda Stream 50% off at Target.  I told Josh is could be a Christmas present but since I have been drinking an obscene amount of water lately, I thought instead of buying tons of  La Croix etc I may as well fire this bad boy up.  I love it (I don't drink pop so I haven't tried it for that) and the sparkling water is great.  I even found some mocktail Pina Colada drops for it so thats been making things a little more exciting.

Today I'm linking up with:




1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your babymoon! I like the decor around your fireplace.

    ReplyDelete