Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2019

Fab Friday Faves 11.22.19

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!  Last week I just didn't have enough to warrant doing a whole blog, but I've managed to scrape together a few things for this week.  This week has been long.  Smudge has been sick since last Friday, and has had several vet visits and medications.  This morning, she got a sedative and went to stay at the vet for a few hours.  They think they have figured out the problem and she is on an antibiotic and some other medications.  I also have not been feeling the greatest, I developed at UTI on Saturday morning and ended up having to go to Urgent Care for some antibiotics.  I still don't feel amazing but I am sure the stress from worrying about Smudge hasn't helped. Hopefully we are both on the mend, as Josh and I leave on Wednesday for New Orleans and I don't want to have to worry! I also had my Glucose Screening this morning while Smudge was at the vet.  It wasn't bad at all and I just read a book for the whole hour.  Fingers crossed I don't have to go in for the 3 hour test next week!
Chad and Chrissy are coming over to meet us at at Busch Gardens tomorrow which should be great.  Christmas town is up and running there and it is supposed to be beautiful.
Everyone enjoy your weekend and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Two weekends ago, Josh was invited to a Luxury box to watch the Buccaneers play the Cardinals.  We met up with his co-worker and wife for some pre game tailgating and then we got to watch the game in the air conditioning with tons of food and drink.  No better way to do it!


I got my hair done this week, it made me feel a bit better and I really wanted to have it done for our trip next week.  As usual Serena at Sola did a great job. 


I got my nails done this week too, it was a cute idea that my friend Jodie sent me, great for fall! 
 I haven't been out shelling too much lately but I try to get out once a week.  This is my haul from last week at low tide.  It has been so nice to get out and not be sweating by 6am. Also, you can't beat the sunrise!



Cheerios came out with a toasted Coconut flavor, I'm not sure when, but if you know me I am a sucker for anything coconut.  These are delicious!



 I've gotten a couple pregnancy boxes in the last couple weeks.  The first one was a free one I got from  babylist.com for adding a certain amount to my registry.  I was actually shocked at how awesome it was, some really great things in it.  If you are interested, you can find our registry HERE.
The second box, I paid for, from bumpboxes.com I got some great stuff for me and for baby.  The box is $40 a month and I really love it.  If you are interested, you can use this link to purchase http:/bumpbox.co/Dmqht

Today I'm linking up with:



1 comment:

  1. Hope you and Smudge both feel much better very soon. So sorry you have been under the weather and have been worried about Smudge. Take care. 🤗😗❤

    ReplyDelete