Good morning chicos! This week has just flown by and for the first time in a long time I'm on my third blog of the week! Impressive right? Anyway, most of the week has been spent out with the girls, enjoying what is sadly coming to the end of summer. Here are a few of my favorites from the week, so enjoy and have a great weekend.
1. This poster was in the bathroom of Lima's Taste, that Josh and I went to a couple of weeks ago. It speaks the truth!
2. This dress was at one of my favorite stores in Swift Current, when I was home called In Look. It is quite shocking to me that I never bought it.
3. The steamed PEI Mussels at Batello, a fantastic restaurant a stones throw from us. Mussels, corn, prosciutto and a garlic wine broth. Some of the best mussels I have ever had.
4. These wood tables in a cute store in Frenchtown, NJ. Gorgeous and they come in different shapes. My favorite is this one or the Maple leaf one. Canada represent.
5. New Jersey's largest slice of pizza, today at Benny Tudinos. They are larger than a new born baby, and pretty delicious too! Oh and under 4 dollars!
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth