Image Map

Friday, August 29, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 8.29.14

 Good  morning lovelies! I don't have much time to chat, because I am heading out to Hoboken in a couple hours to check out a couple boutiques and have coffee with the girls.  A lovely Friday and my last day for over a week with my darling Nicole as she is heading home.  Josh and I are also going to Upstate New York to Lake George this weekend for some camping and relaxing as it will be our last free weekend until October!  I will report back with the blog sometime next week.  Until then, enjoy your weekend and the last few days of summer!






1. This past weekend, Josh and I went to Maine for his friend AJ and his lovely fiancé Jessica's wedding.  Everything was very light and Bohemian, and beautiful.  This is the archway that Jess made for them to get married under.  She even grew the sunflowers!  

2. I have a new jewelry obsession, Chloe and Isabel.  A friend of mine, from back in Saskatoon was having a show and I had to get in on it.  These are the two pieces I purchased from her, and there are many more I want!  Check out the site of fantastic merchandise manager Kristiana Tom and order something cute from this lovely lady! Chloe and Isabel via Kristiana Tom.

3. I saw this adorable ring the other day on Facebook at Meowingtons.com and knew I had to have it. Everything on their site is 60% off right now and for a cat lover like me it is perfect!  (a little secret as well, if you put something in your cart after you create an account, leave it for a day and you might get an email from them with even more savings).

4. When we were in Maine on the weekend, I wanted to have a couple family photos taken with the cats, as I know my sick Jinx hasn't been feeling well and it might be our last chance to have some taken.  Luckily my fantastic sister in law volunteered to snap a couple for us, and they turned out adorable even though the cats refused to cooperate.  This is just one of them, but isn't it cute?  Check out Vanessa's work at Vanessa Lavigne Photography and if you are in Maine, give her a call for any of your photography needs!

5.  I tried out a new recipe today, Banana Oatmeal Cookies and they turned out sooooo well!  I got the recipe from a blog I follow.  Check out the recipe here Moist Chewy Banana Oatmeal Cookies.

Today I'm linking up with:

Clare @Fitting It All In
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife

1 comment:

  1. I love, love that leaf ring! So cute! Have a great weekend camping! Sounds like the perfect getaway before you get busy!

    ReplyDelete