Image Map

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 8.8.14 *1st Year of Blogging Edition*

Hello all!  As of tomorrow, it has been one year since I started blogging.  So, today for my Friday Five, I thought I would show five of my favorite blog posts from the last year.  It was not an easy choice, but these are some that really stood out to me.

Josh and I are leaving after work today to go to the Poconos for the weekend, and I am super excited. So enjoy the blog and have a fantastic weekend!

1.Machu Picchu Adventure



2. A trip to the Coast of Maine



3. Cooking Up Some Peruvian Flavor Part 1 and Part 2




4. Miranda Trip Day 7 & 8- Shopping and Jumping off a Cliff



5. Birthdays and Wine




Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @ Fitting It All In

No comments:

Post a Comment