Happy Friday everyone! Less than two weeks until Christmas, can you believe it? The weather here is finally starting to act like winter, so it is starting to feel more like the holidays. Its been a pretty busy week, Josh and I went to a Devils vs Blackhawks NHL game on Tuesday, Wednesday we had Josh's Christmas party and last night we went to get our new iPhone 6s. Unfortunately, they only had one in stock so I got it since I have to return my loaner phone tomorrow. I have been playing around on that, so I better get back to it! Haha. Have a great weekend all, Josh and I are headed somewhere tomorrow morning for our anniversary weekend, I can't wait to find out where!
1. Today is our two year anniversary! It hasn't always been easy, but it has been a great two years. I really wish we were back on that beach with our friends and family today too! Love you Josh!
2. Nicole and I went in to Manhattan on Monday and went to the Union Square Christmas market. I found The Filling Station, and bought some delicious olive oil, vinegar and truffle salt. If you are in Union Square or at Chelsea Market or Rockefeller center, stop in and try some out. Delicious!
3. I got this adorable snowflake ring on Monday at Old Navy for $7. So cute!
4. Monday must have been a good shopping day because I also found this cute toque (sorry all American's... toque is the proper name for a winter hat), at a little hole in the wall accessory store near Union Square.
5. Nicole and I decided to have a light lunch at the Union Square market and found Sigmund's Pretzels. We both got delicious empanadas, but I also picked up these pretzels to bring home to have with the chili I was preparing for dinner. There is Cheddar Truffle, Gruyer and Paprika and Churro. Deadly good!
Today I'm Linking up with:
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @Fitting It All In
Karli @ September Farm
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth