Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 12.5.14


Happy Friday darlings!  I know, I know, I haven't blogged since my last Friday Faves... Really dropped the ball on that one!  In my defense, my parents were here until Wednesday morning and I pretty much just cleaned and was tired the entire day!  And today, well, I have no excuse but I did have good intentions.  The week was jam packed with touring around the city and we had a great time and I loved that my parents got to see so much of the city.  Without further ado, here are my Friday favorites!  Enjoy!







1.  The view from the ferry from ellis Island to the Statue of Liberty.  Is there anything more iconic and American than lady Liberty with the Freedom tower and Manhattan in the background?

2. My community of Newport had their Christmas tree lighting ceremony on Tuesday night.  Despite not having the best weather, it was pretty fantastic!  Not wonder it took them a month to get up all the lights and decorations.  Every possible thing in the park was illuminated and they had Santa, and train rides and the lights set to Christmas songs.  So much fun and I have the best view ever from my apartment now!

3. I totally got my mom addicted to Auntie Anne's pretzels, namely the bite sized wiener bogs and cinnamon bites.  Not gonna lie, they are pretty fantastic and I am having a hard time weening myself off of them.

4.  The Flatiron building is one of my favorite buildings in NYC and I never get sick of seeing it.  I was super excited when my dad wanted to go check it out.

5. My new "MK" watch.  It says MK, it might not be but real but I love it, and can't beat $35. ;)


Today I'm linking up with:

Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Lauren @ Style Elixir




2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how much fun the city is this time of year. Thank you for sharing a few fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun week. What a great city!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete