Image Map

Friday, December 19, 2014

Fab Friday Faves 12.19.14

Oh my goodness!  Less than one week until Christmas!  I'm finally excited, and trying to enjoy the season as much as I can.  There is still no snow in Jersey City or NYC but I'm not complaining, maybe a little snow on Christmas day would be okay, but it doesn't need to stick around!  

Josh and I went out to The Hamptons last weekend for our anniversary weekend and had a great time, but this week has been pretty quiet.  Nicole and I went in to Manhattan to check out a couple more Holiday Markets and of course the Gap and Old Navy!  

No plans for the upcoming week either, Josh will likely only have Christmas day off so I will do a big meal and hopefully get a chance to enjoy Christmas in the city.

Everyone have a fantastic week and the most joyous and bright Christmas's and we will see you for some more Friday Favorites next week!  








1. I am in love with this giant Christmas light display in front of the McGraw-Hill building on 6th avenue in Manhattan.  They are of course even more beautiful at night but still fun in the day and I just happened to be wearing the perfect shirt when we stopped for a picture.

2. My beautiful Anniversary Roses and Chocolates from Josh.  Two of my favorite things!

3. Probably one of the best breakfasts ever at our B&B for the weekend,  The Mill House Inn, in East Hampton, NY.  A lobster frittata. A delicious omelette fresh, Lobster meat on top and throughout covered in melted butter.  Just too delicious for words.

4. The Pointelle Button Back Sweater from Loft.  Just in love with this sweater and it is half price right now!  I got the purple color, but couldn't find a picture of the back in purple as well.  So cute!

5. My new Starbucks "Hamptons" mug onto of our fireplace in the Mill House Inn.  I collect Starbucks mugs for anyone who doesn't know and have them from all of our travels.


Today I'm linking up with:

Nicole @ Adventures of A Wild Sunflower
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Lauren @ The Lauren Elizabeth
Karlie @ September FARM
Clare @ Fitting it all In


No comments:

Post a Comment