Image Map

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Beauty Box Update


As most of you know, I am a loyal Birchbox subscriber.  I love trying new things and paying $10 a month to try products that I would never take the plunge to spend a bunch of money on.  I have done Birchbox posts before but I thought I'd do a quick update! 

My February Birchbox was a special "Rent the Runway" box. Every month I get the choice of getting random items that are tailored to me or to get a box that is created by a celebrity or designer or blogger.  I LOVED every item in this box and even though I love the surprise of not knowing what I will be getting, I totally always forget by the time I get it!  Birchbox is also now available in Canada. Another great thing about Birchbox is that you can collect points by reviewing and purchasing items to put toward future purchases.  There are also great deals and month coupons.  


My March box was also fantastic.  I got the random box and actually didn't get anything I have gotten before which I love.




If you want to sign up for a Birchbox, (and I really think you should!)  Be sure to use this: Birchbox link.

I am also subscribed to the Walmart Beauty Box.  it is only 5 dollars and comes quarterly.  This one was jam packed with great coupons for some products I have been wanting to try and some samples of a few other things. To sign up for this one click here.  Way more than $5 worth of goodies in here!



No comments:

Post a Comment