1. On Saturday I met up with a friend from high school who now lives in Toronto and was visiting and attending a concert in NYC for the weekend. We grabbed brunch at Westville East where we got this amazing veggie bowl with poached eggs and hollandaise. We then walked around The Village and grabbed a coffee and caught up on each others lives. The last time we had seen each other was when I was living in Queens 4 years ago and she came down to visit some friends. So great to reunite with my yearbook staff! haha
2. A cat picture.... Taken when Jinx was still not feeling well. This is as close as these two will get to each other and it makes me happy when they do! Jinx started getting sick on Thursday and by Friday morning I thought that we were going to lose the little goober. We still don't know what happened but some antibiotics and mommy's love and he seems to be back to normal.
3. On Sunday, Josh and I went for a walk along the boardwalk from JC through Hoboken to the start of Weehawken. it was a bit cold but is such a nice walk. We also stopped at a new restaurant in Hoboken called The Ainsworth. There are a couple other locations in Manhattan and I have been wanting to go for a while because Michael Strahan goes there to watch sports. Anyway, we stopped and grabbed some fish tacos and pork tacos and will be going back for sure as the menu looks amazing!
4. On Sunday I bought myself some of these cute paint splattered daisies to get some spring in to the apartment. Then Tuesday I got some lovely Roses, lilies and peruvian lilies delivered from Josh. I love flowers!
5. Walking home from the grocery store yesterday, I noticed some tulips starting to peek up from the ground in front of Target. Finally a surefire sign of spring! yay!
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Tif @ Bright on a Budget
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A. Liz Adventures