Good morning everyone! I must say thank you so much for all the birthday wishes yesterday, I had an amazing day! Keep checking back for a blog about the day. I had a good week, except the weather was again pathetic. Yesterday was actually the worst winter storm we have had all year! The birthday blizzard of '15. I'll keep this short, I am tired and headachy of course but have a fantastic weekend and don't forget to change your clocks!
I would also like to finally introduce my totally finished new and improved blog! I hope you all enjoy it, I know I love it!
1. For my birthday Nicole and I decided to get tickets to the Chew. It was fantastic! After the taping was over, we got asked it we wanted to go to the View, which films in the same buildings because the weather prevented a lot of people from getting into the city. Of course we thought we may as well, so here are our pics from both shows.
2. Even though the weather made the day seriously difficult and slightly less enjoyable than it could be, I must say it made the city so pretty! Also Olaf came out for a visit it was so snowy!
3. My birthday dinner (and Josh's) at one of my favorite restaurants, Fire and Oak. TO. DIE. FOR. 42oz Ribeye and lobster mashed potatoes and asparagus.
4. I picked up some new tea on sale at Target the other day. Strawberry Champagne. Anything with strawberries and champagne! Yum!
5. last Friday Josh and I went to Prudential Center for the Devils vs. Bruins game. It was a nail biter and went into overtime but the Bruins ended up wining so we were happy! I love hockey games so much!
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real housewife
Tif @ Bright on A Budget
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A.Liz Adventures