Hello and happy Friday darlings! I hope you all had a lovely week. The weather is still rather bipolar here, but what can you do? We had a quiet Easter, Josh had to work and everyone else was busy but I made as much of the day as I could. I did a few fun things, but had some good quiet time, but man I am so tired this week! Oh and less than two weeks until we leave for Florida! I swear, we will need it after this winter we had (are having) here! Tonight we are supposed to go to a Yankees game with a group of friends but the weather report is not looking good. Josh finally night have the weekend off so we are going to spend some time enjoying what is supposed to be a nice weekend in the city since we really don't have that many weekends left here. Alright, everyone enjoy your weekend!
1. On Saturday I attended the 9th Annual International Pillow Fight Day in Washington Square Park. It was a great event for a great cause and so much fun. Check it out on my blog here.
2. I have been looking for a new sunhat for some time now, as both of mine lost their flop because it was so hot at our wedding in Florida. Nicole and I went into the city to walk around and I found the creme one at Forever 21 and the black and white at Zara. I had intentions of only getting one, but for their prices, and the fact that I am the pastiest white I have been in years I decided I will need both!
3. Josh and I don't order pizza very often, but lately when we do we have been ordering from VB3 just a couple blocks away. I have to discovered probably two of my favorite kinds of pizza ever. The first is the Wild Mushroom (I hate mushrooms on pizza but wow!) with Pecorino mushrooms, Truffle oil and Thyme. The second is the Bianco with Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, with roasted garlic, olive oil and parsley. Delicious!
4. On Sunday, I had to color my Easter eggs! Usually i do something elaborate but this year I just used plain old food colorings and went old school. I still think they turned out pretty. Just a fun fact about me: I have eaten two hardboiled eggs for breakfast for the last 8 years at least 350 days of the year!
5. This is actually NOT a favorite, I actually kinda hate this but hopefully it will pay off. The "We Challenge You" challenge. I am actually only on day 3 of this and running as well and I am so sore I can barely move haha.
Today I am linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Katie @ A Cup of Tea
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @ A. Liz Adventures