Image Map

Thursday, April 23, 2015

*Recipe* Crescent Veggie Pizza


This Veggie Pizza is another of my go to spring and summer recipes.  I have been making it for years for something light and different.  It is super easy to make, and also a great party snack that can be tailored to anyone's tastes!  So Enjoy!

Ingredients

-2 cans (8oz) Refrigerated crescent rolls (I used Pillsbury, but any brand is fine).  Apparently now there is also a Pillsbury "Seamless Dough Sheet" but I haven't seen these.
-1 pkg (8oz) Cream Cheese, softened at room temp. (I used a reduced fat one and you can't tell the difference)
-1/2 cup sour cream
-1 tsp dill weed
-1 pkg ranch dressing mix powder
-any vegetables that you like, either shredded or chopped I like carrot, broccoli, mushrooms, onion, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower
-1 cup shredded cheese of your choice


Directions

-heat oven to 375F

-unroll both cans of crescent rolls.  Arrange so that there is a single layer on the pan you choose to use.  I use a pizza stone but you can use a cookie sheet as well. The pieces can overlap.  As you can see mine is not pretty.  Bake according to instructions on the can (about 13-17 minutes until golden)  Remove from oven and let cool for about 30 minutes.


In a small bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and ranch mix until smooth.


-Smooth evenly over the crust.


-Top with the vegetables as many or few as you like and then the cheese.  And that's it!  Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, I would love it but Jason definitely would not! Does Josh like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves it as long as there are no tomatoes and minimal onion on his half!

      Delete