Image Map

Friday, April 3, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 4.3.15

Happy Good Friday Darlings!  I am in such a good mood, yesterday was the first day in months that it was actually warm out!  Yay!  It was so nice to just not be cold at all while walking around Manhattan with Nicole.  I had a great week filled with lots of flowers and enjoying the outdoors and getting prepared for spring.  Josh and I are also planning a trip to the Tampa, FL area in three weeks to look at where we want to buy a house.  So exciting!  Have a great Easter weekend everyone! 






1. last Friday I went to the New York Botanical Garden Orchid Show.  It was gorgeous and breathtaking.  Check out my blog about it here for some amazing photos.

2. Nicole and I went for a walk in Hoboken on Wednesday and we stopped at one of my favorite stores, Dor le Dor and picked up this adorable gold clutch for summer.  So cute!

3. During our walk in Manhattan yesterday, Nicole and I went to the Filling Station in Rockefeller Center for some oil and vinegar.  When we were leaving, we came across their lovely Easter display outside.  Cutest Easter Bunny!

4. One of my favorite coffee shops Cafe Bene, came out with a Iced Strawberry Latte for spring and it is so good!  So refreshing and light, and made me think of warmer days ahead!

5.  For Easter, I made my own Cadbury Creme Egg Milkshake since I can't get anything like that at fast food places here.  it turned out great, be sure to give it a try with the recipe on my blog!

Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ Diary of a Real Housewife
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Katie @ Cup of Tea
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Clare @ Fitting it All In

1 comment:

  1. I'm still jealous about the clutch, I wish they would have had more! We need to find me one now!!

    ReplyDelete