Image Map

Friday, July 15, 2016

Fab Friday Faves 7.15.16


Well I said that I would have a Friday Faves this week and I did it!  I'm not really sure how but I'm just that good.  I made it to Saskatchewan and have been as usual, busy and taking in as much as I can.  I spent my first night at Michelle's and then my parents came and picked me up in a torrential downpour after some shopping at Costco.  We have had lots of visitors and family time and have lots more events and visiting left to come.  We moved down to the Landing yesterday and I spent my first night there with Jesse last night.  We have some plans this weekend that I am sure will end up in a blog next week.   Everyone enjoy your weekend and if you are in Sk, hit me up for a get together!



1. Back in the place that has my heart, Saskatchewan and already some beautiful skies!  I love this place!


2. I got to SK on Sunday and have already had 3 poutines.  One at Hudson's Canadian Taphouse, one at Rock Creek Grill and one at Diary Queen.  Totally worth the calories!  I also can't forget about the my first Caesar not made by me in a year.


3. My mom's birthday was yesterday and we had a super busy day but made time for supper with family and some Strawberry Cheesecake.  Happy birthday Mom!


4. About a dozen new farm kittens are roaming around plus my old favorite kitties.  Love these guys and some are even tame enough to catch and cuddle.


5. One of the first places I went when getting in to Saskatoon was the Bay to look at the new Canadian Olympic clothing.  I bought a few things and here are some of this season's styles.  I love all of this stuff!

Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Rebecca @ The Friday Blog Hop
Erika @ The Slaughters
Tiff @ Bright on A Budget
Paula @Sincerely, Paula
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife

2 comments: