1. On Wednesday, the Fam and I headed up to my old stopping grounds, Langham, to the Ag In Motion Farm Show. It is in a huge field with hundreds of vendors from machinery, to seed and chemical companies and other fun things including equipment does and food trucks. We had a great, very hot day and it was nice to catch up on whats what in farming.
2. On Saturday we all went to the outskirts of Saskatoon to spend the day enjoying the beauty of the area. We started at Solar Gardens, a succulent farm and awesome little cafe. If you read my blog you know how much love succulents. We had a delicious lunch and then went mini golfing and to the Berry Barn for dessert and a drink and then to the Casino. On our way home we stopped in at White Bear for some wings and skins. It was a pretty epic day.
3. Tuesday was our girls trip to Rabbit hill Teahouse for tea and dessert. This place is one of my favorites on the Prairies and I was sad to learn they are closing and this was my last time enjoying it. Check out the blog I did on it last year. Thanks to Susan for driving!
4. The Prairie skies never disappoint and this year has been no exception. Actually this year has been one of the best ever. We have had some big storms and Mammatus clouds and of course the beautiful sunsets.
5. Mom got me this sweet mosquito coil to hang at the camper. I have never seen one this big and it looks so pretty! Who knew they made such a thing!
Today I'm linking up with:
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Tif @ Bright on a Budget
Rebecca @ XoXO Rebecca
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
April @A. Liz Adventures