Happy Friday, everyone! It feels like I haven't done a Friday Faves in ages, because this week has been so long. This will be my last Friday Blog from Maryland for a few weeks, because on Sunday, I will be heading back to Saskatchewan for just about a month. I've been busy getting ready for the trip, cleaning, packing and stocking up on groceries for Josh. We had a pretty awesome 4th of July weekend and honestly I'm kind of recovering fro that too! So everyone have a great week, and you SHOULD be hearing from me next week from the Great White North.
1. IN the nick of time I finally got my Greencard this week. I really kinda needed it to go to Canada so I was getting a little stressed. It took over 10 months to get it apparently because the Maine Immigration office is backed up like crazy. It's been a stressful almost year since it really should have taken like a month! But it's here and I don't have to worry about it for ten years.
2. Last Friday I won the St. Charles Suite at Blue Crabs Stadium for the July 4th game, through an Instagram contest that I entered. So, on rainy Monday, we gathered some of our friends and watched some baseball and the fireworks. It was a great time and it was really awesome to have a suite and not have to wait in line for drinks and the bathroom!
3. We picked up this Wine Ice cream a couple weeks ago at Romano Vineyard and it is so delicious! I mean, how could wine ice cream not be delicious? I need to go get some more ASAP.
4. I have been finding baby bunnies all over the park behind our apartment. I have seen at least 6 different ones and I am obsessed. They are so darn cute and I don't really know if it is possible but I think that some of them have a groundhog as a surrogate mom. Don't ask.
5. I got my hair cut on Wednesday and it is back to my cute little summer bob that I love. Finally!
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Tiff@ Bright On A Budget
April @ A. Liz Adventures
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Heather @ Life In Leggings