1. On Wednesday we packed up the cars with Mel and Myles, Nicole and I and Megan And Julien and Kayla and went to the Farmer's Market for coffee and wandered up to a couple churches in La Plata, then went for a drive to Chapel Point State Park, which I have visited before, to check out the really cool old church there. Myles is obsessed with churches, so it was kind of a church hunting mission. We then stopped at Port Tobacco at the old courthouse and then to lunch at one of my favorites, Red Oak Bistro. It was a really great day with some awesome friends.
2. Since I wasn't cooking a Thanksgiving turkey, I decided to adopt one instead. Her name is Spunky and she lives in California and loves blueberries. <3
3. Like I mentioned, we had our big travel family Thanksgiving last Saturday and Dave and Lindsey's. I really dropped the ball and literally took one picture, and it was of the Griswold style Christmas light unveiling. The whole night was so great, with more food and friends than we could ever ask for.
4. Food was a major theme this week. I think I ate out more than I have in the last three months combined. Josh and I even ordered pizza one night which we haven't done since Spring. We got the new Jalapeño Popper pizza from Vocelli's here in Waldorf and it was DELICIOUS! And actually really spicy!
5. Again, food, I went to Spoons Korean Barbecue in La Plata and got this delicious hot pot. This place is relatively new and there is nothing else like it in the are and I am so excited for some thing new and delicious.
Today I'm Linking Up With:
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Katie @ Cup Of Tea