1. Smudge got a cute new Valentine's bandana. Isn't she the cutest ever? Ignore the mess in the back, I have been collecting boxes since we were supposed to be moving.
2. A coworker of Nicole's went home to Canada and brought back some Ketchup Chips and Buttertarts and she was sweet enough to share. These are pretty much the two foods I miss the most!
3. Sunday was Super Bowl and I won't talk about the game, but man we made some good snacks for it as usual! We went over to Rob's and ate our faces off. Cheese stuff pretzel rolls, Jalepeno poppers, pickle poppers. pigs in a blanket, buffalo dip, Neiman Marcus dip, taco roll and meatballs. yum!
4. Yesterday was National Bagel Day and Einstein Bros. sent out coupons for free bagels so Lindsey and the kids and I went to enjoy out free bagels and bottomless coffee.
5. I finally bought these wine Gummy Bears at Target. I love Gummy Bears and wine so how could they not be amazing?
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Christina @ Carolina Charm
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife