Image Map

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 2.17.17



Hello and Happy Friday y'all!  I'm coming to you from Florida today at my house with my parents here visiting and it is a gorgeous day.  The only way it would be better is if Josh, Smudge and my brother Jesse were all here.  Josh and Smudge should be here Monday or Tuesday so that is exciting! My parents and I have stayed pretty low key, checking out some nature in the area and mom and I getting pedicures and doing some shopping.  We are heading to Dunedin to the market today which is one of my favorite outings.  Everyone enjoy your weekend!  Hope it is starting to be spring wherever you are.


1.  Yesterday, my parents and I went to Spring Bayou in Tarpon Springs looking for Manatees.  Not only did we see tons of Manatees which is amazing but we also had a dolphin come and show off right next to us.  Too bad I only had my iPhone and didn't get any good pictures of the manatees that stayed a little further out in the water.  


2. Since I was leaving for Florida on Tuesday, Josh and I had our Valentines Dinner on Sunday at Galazio Restaurant in La Plata.  We got the 38oz Tomahawk steak, broiled feta cheese and some awesome sides.  A great place for a date night and amazing food!  




3.  Everyone that knows me knows I have an obsession with mugs from places (especially Starbucks mugs) so when my parents showed up at the house with these new Tim Hortons Saskatchewan mugs I nearly screamed!  They are so gorgeous and an awesome reminder of home.  I am also taking donations of these from all the other provinces.  Hint hint!  


4.  My Valentine's gifts from Josh, my Clair Ashley Prairies bracelet made in Saskatchewan and an Edible Arrangement.  Chocolate covered fruit, my favorite! 


5.  This picture does not do this food justice but on Saturday, Josh and I went in to Baltimore for the first time and along with checking out some really cool sites like Fort McHenry and Fells Point, we went to our Maryland Diner's Drive Ins and Dives Stop, Miss Shirley's.  I got the Blood Good Union Bloody Mary and the best breakfast sandwich in America, the Southern Slammer Sandwich with fried green tomatoes, bacon, avocado mash, cheddar cheese and a fried egg on pumpernickel with the best grits I've ever had.  Josh got the Bay-o Po Boy which was one of the dishes on the show, also amazing.  Everyone go here!


Today I'm linking up with:

Paula @ Sincerely, Paula


Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home


Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything


Lauren @ Style Elixir



April @ A Smidge of This


Tif @ Bright On A Budget


Amy @ The Farmer's Wife


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment