Image Map

Friday, November 16, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 11.16.18

Hello everyone!  It's Friday again already... I really don't know how the weeks just keep flying by and we are only 39 days until Christmas!  It is "cold" today in Florida, actually feels like a fall day here for the first time since, maybe, March?  It got down to about 46 last night and was a high of 61 today. I did a ton of yard work and for the first time, I didn't sweat and I was even wearing a long sleeved shirt.  Not going to lie, that part of it was lovely.  It's warming up again tomorrow I think, back into the 70s for the foreseeable future, its rough ;)  To everyone that is reading from where they're getting horrible weather, or those horrific fires, please stay safe.  Your lives are the most important thing.  Everyone have a good weekend, and we will see you next week.  Maybe not on Friday, but I'll make sure that I stop in with some pictures or a recipe.


So, last night, Josh and I went to "A Legendary Christmas", John Legend's Christmas show. It was truly so amazing.  He is even better live than on his albums and he has such charisma.  The show also featured his band and Doo-wop girls that were also extremely talented.  He played his entire Christmas album as well as his biggest hits.  I have included a few videos I took last night, as well as the screen shot of the fact that John (his verified account) like my Instagram post from last night <3











On Saturday, we went into downtown Tampa to explore Hyde Park Village and for lunch at Datz, one of our favorite places.  I finally decided to go for it and get the DD Burger.  Two burger patties between two fresh, house baked glazed donuts.It has been on a few different Food Network shows, and while it is completely unnecessary, it is delicious!  I also got a drink called the Cinny Bunny. Its just coffee and almond milk but it has a mini cinnamon bun on top and the whole drink is delish!


I feel like I may have talked about these on a blog last summer when Canada released Maple Cheerios for Canada 150.  Well, apparently they were a hit, because now the US has released them, hopefully as a permanent flavor.  They are sooooo good, I don't even east cereal but I have been frequently noshing on these.  Try them!


I planted a couple of Poinsettias in the yard.  This is obviously the first time I've been able to plant anything outside in November ever and these look so pretty!  The really add a nice Christmasy touch.


On Thursday, I went and had my Ultrasound and blood work to start my 2nd round of IVF. Everything was good, and later in the day I was able to start the first of my medications.

Today I'm Linking Up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment