Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 11.9.18

Hello everyone, and yes, it's another late Friday.  This week I got my house back to normal and watched some TV and actually had a hard time adapting to my empty house and I really miss my mommy! Josh and I will have our first weekend alone together in like, 7 weeks though.  I ended up at the emergency vet last weekend with Miss Smudge.  I was concerned because she had been throwing up and having some other tummy issues on Saturday morning and I did not want to end up having to take her in, in the middle of the night or something.  I was worried it was a blockage but turns out it was some sort of gastrointestinal infection.  She got a anti-nauseant shot and an antibiotic shot and she seems to be doing quite well now.  This coming week I am getting started on my second round of IVF, so that is exciting, and scary!

Alright, everyone enjoy your weekend, and please don't forget to that Sunday is a very important day.  Our veterans deserve so much admiration and respect, and if you can take a couple hours out of one day a year, please do.

When mom and I went to the Tampa Vintage Market, I bought some Chalk Couture, chalk paint and silk screen stencils.  I finally got around to trying them out on the front door and I love them!  They can be used on almost any surface and are easily wiped off when you are sick of them.   I think I'm hooked!


On Sunday, Josh, Stephanie, Steve and I went on a half day deep sea fishing charter.  I was hesitant, because I am the most seasick person ever, but I loaded up on the Bonine and I actually did great, besides from being the most tired I have ever been! I actually was the only person in our group that caught anything big enough to keep, a Grey Snapper.  I actually took him to a restaurant on the docks when we got back and had him cooked up.  Now I have the fishing bug and can't wait to go again! 


I went down to the Dunedin Farmer's Market this morning, and on my way home I stopped at Flying Cloud Tea on Main Street.  What a cute place and the owner was so sweet.  they have an insane amount of tea, as well as the cutest mugs and teapots and other tea related items.  I got an iced key lime tea and brought home a few sample packs of other tea.  I think I might have a new favorite hangout! 


I decided to try a new nail place this week (the one that I went to in Clearwater last time, closed two weeks ago), Happy Nail, which is actually where I get my pedicures.  Kimberly there did such a fantastic job and was a doll.  


While mom was here, we did three pretty difficult puzzles.  This was the hardest one and took a lot of work, but it was so much fun and I am apparently now also hooked on puzzles.


Today I'm linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment