Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 11.23.18

Happy Friday All!  And a very happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers here in the US.  I for one am still stuffed after a big turkey dinner yesterday afternoon.  We had a quiet, low-key day, just the two of us with some Christmas decorating and some football watching by the pool.  We are up early to get to a couple Black Friday sales and then we are driving to St. Augustine, the oldest city in the US that also happens to have some of the most amazing Christmas lights in the country.  Alright, I have to get moving, so everyone have a great weekend and don't get too crazy at those Doorbuster sales!


Since I took them all down yesterday to start Christmas, here are some of my Fall/Thanksgiving decorations in the house.  This is my first year really decorating the house since we were primarily in the apartment in Maryland, and I am having so much fun!



For the third year I adopted a turkey from Farm Sancuary's ww.adoptaturkey.org program.  This year it was Ruthie.   It's a great way to give back and help out some rescued animals of all sorts and makes me feel less guilty about eating turkey. 


Since we moved to Florida and I started going to craft markets, I have had my eye on these cat prints my Michelle Mardis.  I FINALLY bought them last weekend and I love them because they look exactly like Jinx and Smudge.  


I started getting acupuncture again a couple weeks ago in preparation for my current IVF cycle and transfer and I forgot how much I love it.  The practitioner I am going to, Dr. Heinz is definitely one of the best I have been to and has a great energy.  I went in with a five day migraine and when I left it was gone.  Not to mention, she is one of only two Acupuncturists covered completely by our insurance in all of the Tampa area.  



On Saturday, Josh had to work so I went on a little adventure into St. Pete for their Shopapalooza market, and then back to Dunedin.  In Dunedin I went to their craft market and then stopped in at Cueni Brewing for their two year anniversary and two hour limited release of their Cinderella's Pumpkin beer.  Pumpkin beer with food grade glitter in it, so pretty!  Then I went to a new little coffee shop, called Dipped and Sprinkled, where I got this delicious dipped and sprinkled cupcake iced latte.  So good!

Today I'm linking up with:


2 comments:

  1. Have fun in St. Augustine! We're taking down all the fall decor and putting up the Christmas stuff today.

    ReplyDelete