Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 11.2.18

Happy Friday everyone!  Seeing as it is currently 9PM, this is going to be a short Friday Faves, I just really felt that I needed to do one blog at least!  As some of you know I spent two weeks in Saskatchewan, and then brought my mom back here with me for a month.  During that time I also had Josh's dad and stepmom and his Mom and stepdad each for 10 days separately.  Jim also came down for about 10 days and he and mom left today.  Its been a very busy couple months and I'm not sure what I will do with an empty house come Monday!  We had quite a storm today just as I got home from taking my parents to the airport.  It was crazy windy and rainy and there were a couple tornadoes just a few miles away.  No damage here thank goodness.

Everyone enjoy your weekend, and I'll be back soon with some fun fall recipes!



The other day, us girls went to a lovely DIY studio in Safety Harbor, called Aerie Lane.  We made some beautiful signs (I think we were all surprised how amazing they all turned out).  We had such a great afternoon, I highly recommend this place and there are a few locations throughout Florida and a few other states. 


Last Saturday was Jimmy's birthday.  Friday night we went down to the Fenway Hotel, for their soft opening and had some drinks on the rooftop bar and a delicious steak dinner in HEW, their chophouse.  The hotel is redone to look how it did in the 40s during the jazz era and is so beautiful! On Saturday we had cake (s) and had a nice relaxing day.  


I have to show off Smudge's adorable Mickey Mouse Halloween costume.  How cute was she?  Also we had 75 kids this year for Halloween,  so much fun!


The las couple weeks have been negative tide here where we are, and the shelling has been phenomenal.  We all have found so many cool shells and creatures that we have never seen before.  I also found my biggest shell ever, the Lightning Whelk pictured.


Last Friday, Josh went to a charity Skeet shoot with his work and came home with this Kayak.  We have been talking about getting kayaks for ages so this was a great start!  He also won a couple Yeti cups and a football Sunday party kit.

Today I'm only linking up with a couple people since I want to go to bed:

Bright On A Budget / Simply Sweet Home / Style Elixir /

No comments:

Post a Comment