Image Map

Friday, November 30, 2018

Fab Friday Faves 11.30.18

Hello everyone, happy Friday!  Today is one of my favorite days of the year, the last day of hurricane season!  Yay!  My anxiety level is lowered a degree for the next five months.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend here in the US.  Josh and I spent Friday and Saturday in St. Augustine, FL and then spent the day doing work around the house and yard on Sunday.  This week I have had a couple appointments, but most of the week has been getting this damn big house decorated for Christmas.  I'm still not finished, but I'm getting there and it looks lovely.  There are so many events going on around this area this weekend that I have no idea what we are going to do but it will be something fun and Christmasy.  The temps are finally back to normal today after being so cold (Florida cold)  it was 58F in the house yesterday morning, but I refused to put the heat on until finally my ears and throat were so so sore, I had to.  I start my progesterone as well tomorrow, yay! (not really yay, but it is exciting).  I head to DC on Wednesday for my transfer!  Prayers are greatly appreciated! Everyone have an awesome weekend and get all that Christmas shopping done!





These are some of my Christmas decorations that I was talking about.  I love our fireplace are and our projectors outside.  And this little snowman was my project yesterday, he turned out so cute.  More decorations to come!


here are a few pictures from our trip to St. Augustine.  We had a great couple days in America's oldest city.  It was absolutely beautiful with all the Christmas lights and old buildings.  We drank from Ponce De Leon's Fountain of Youth and we went out shelling and for a beach walk on Saturday morning too.


This months nails turned out so cute.  I didn't quite want Christmas, but something wintery.  Christmas will be next time.


I am so in love with the UV shirt I got while in St. Augustine.  We stayed at the Guy Harvey Resort and this is one of the shirts he designed with some of my favorite things on it.  Also some of the proceeds go to the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation. These shirts are great for people spending a lot of time in the sun and outdoors, especially somewhere like Florida.


Has anyone ever had one of these?  OMG it's like heaven.  We got it at one of the Citrus Centers on our drive back from the East Coast.  It is a creamy nougat rolled in pecans.  Yum!  We also got a bunch of grapefruit and oranges, so it evens out right?

Today I'm linking up with:




1 comment: