Good morning on this freezing Friday, Friends! It is currently something silly like -20c (-3F) with the windchill in NJ and NY which apparently are some of the coldest temperatures in two decades! Good thing I was just back in SK where it hit -40 with the windchill one morning, and never got a whole lot warmer than that so I feel like I might be acclimated. Maybe. Maybe not. I had a great time back in SK with my family and friends though, even with the frigid temps. I got back on Monday after a long day of flying and have been busy since. Everyone have a great weekend and stay warm, wherever you are! Oh, a Happy Valentine's Day!
1. On Wednesday, Nicole and got to go down to ABC studios in Columbus Circle for a taping of my favorite morning show, Live with Kelly and Michael. I'm not going to say too much about it, because I plan on doing a full blog about it in the next few days. I do have to say though that it was so much fun! Be sure to watch for us this morning next to the guy that has his seat # called after trivia.
2. Most Canadians have heard of Corner Gas, one of my favorite comedies of all time, set in a small town (very much like my own) in Saskatchewan. A few months ago after being off the air for 4 years, they released a movie. Prior to that they did a Kickstarter campaign, with some awesome incentives to fund it. I donated and was lucky enough to get some cool swag, and my name in the credits of the DVD version of the movie. Not gonna lie, I was super pumped to see it! I'm in the far left column about 2/3rds down.
3. While I was in SK I got to watch some live small town hockey, call me bias but I think this is the best hockey that there is, plus I know all the players on the Kyle Elks, which makes it even more exciting.
4. After our trip to Kelly and Michael, Nicole and I stopped at MAC Cosmetics, and I got a new lipstick I have been pining over since its release a few weeks ago. Its Miley Cyrus's Viva Glam. I'm in love with MAC lipsticks and so in love with this color! The Viva Glam is a whole line of awesome products so check it out!
5. On February 2nd, Oreo released their special Red Velvet Valentine's Edition. Oreos with cream cheese filling... Could it get any better??
Today I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Nicole @ Adventures of A Wild Sunflower
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Tif @ Bright On a Budget