Good morning on another frigid, record breaking cold Friday in NY and NJ. I feel like a broken record and the weatherman says there is no end in sight! I was looking on Timehop on Wednesday and it was in the 60s (17c) when we lived in NYC 4 years ago. How fair is that? It was a quiet week, Nicole ventured into the city one day and I scored some awesome Old Navy clearance deals. I also got an awesome massage at Massage Envy. I scored us tickets fro Rachael Ray for next week and The Chew for my birthday. How excited am I? Everyone enjoy your weekend, I hope it is warmer where you are!
1. I made out pretty well for Valentine's Day this year! From my parents I got the I <3 Bacon Calendar, I love you more than cupcakes sign and cute wrap bracelet. From Josh I got probably the most gorgeous flowers I have gotten from him. the roses are the size of my hand! I also got a ring I have wanted for quite sometime and picked out while I was in Saskatchewan at Peoples. It is currently away being sized but I was so spoiled!
2. While I was back in SK, I got Josh and I a Hospital Home Lottery ticket. It is a great cause with the proceeds going to Saskatoon's three major hospitals. The fact that I could win a fully furnished, gorgeous house, several different vehicles and trips, cash and holidays also makes it worth the 100 dollars! Wish me luck!
3. Yesterday I had this yummy Edible Arrangements delivery just in time for breakfast! Thanks Josh for thinking of me! Loooove chocolate covered strawberries!
4. For Valentine's Day (well actually on on Sunday) we went to Edward's Steakhouse just a few blocks away in Jersey City. We had gotten a gift card for Christmas from Josh's parents so we thought we would take advantage of that and get a great steak at the same time. The place was super cozy and cute and the service was amazing. I got the Poivre Sirloin and OMG it was to die for! Josh loved his too and I was also a fan of the special Valentine's champagne drinks, oh and the creme brûlée for dessert wasn't too shabby either!
5. Nicole introduced me to the Dunkin' Donuts White Chocolate Raspberry Latte. Wow! For sure my new favorite Dunkin's drink and right up there for my favorite latte of all time. They also do an iced latte and mocha. I hope they keep them around as a regular drink, not just for Valentine's!
Today I'm Linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Clare @ Fitting It All In