1. I spent one of my afternoons (actually the only afternoon this week that was warm enough) out at Honeymoon Island. I walked the Osprey Nature trail and saw dozens of Osprey. Lots of parent Osprey were out guarding there nests since there are babies in most of them! I then went to the beach and enjoyed the sun one last time. Later that evening I went out to Sunset Beach and watched the gorgeous sunset.
2. ON Tuesday I got my hair did! It was long overdue but I finally managed to get in with Rosie at Salon Red. It looks so much better!
3. Since I have already done a blog on it (check it out here) this isn't my number one, but my day at Disneyworld with Miranda! Just too much fun!
4. I figured since the holidays and my little trips are over I would do a mini reset. I decided to try a 3 day bone broth cleanse. I ordered some bone broth from Thrive to try and this was probably the easiest reset I have done. I felt satiated the whole time and not hungry at all until I was laying in bed at night thinking about delicious food. The jerky trail mix was my treat on the last night.
5. I got this Pho in Dunedin at PhoEdin after the Art Fest and it was so good! The broth was perfect and the pork belly was seasoned just right.
Today I'm linking up with:
Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
April @ A Smidge of This
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything