Image Map

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 1.13.17

How can it be Friday already?  I got back to Maryland from Florida last night, luckily it was about 70F when I landed, so I might survive the weather at least!  Actually, it was the coldest that my area of Florida has been in a very long time this week, it actually got below freezing with the windchill.  I stayed inside that day, and when I ventured out Sunday I wore the only winter clothes I have at the house... A puffer vest, Christmas sweater, jeans and knee high suede boots.  I spent the week alone, which I can't believe was actually almost a whole week, it flew by!  I went to the Dunedin Art Fair on Sunday which is one of the best art festivals that i have ever been too, and then just pretty much spent the rest of the week getting the house in ship shape from  all my company, and doing a ton of yard work!  Now that I'm back in MD I'm really not sure what I am going to do with myself!  Everyone enjoy your weekend!




1. I spent one of my afternoons (actually the only afternoon this week that was warm enough) out at Honeymoon Island.  I walked the Osprey Nature trail and saw dozens of Osprey.  Lots of parent Osprey were out guarding there nests since there are babies in most of them!  I then went to the beach and enjoyed the sun one last time.  Later that evening I went out to Sunset Beach and watched the gorgeous sunset.



2. ON Tuesday I got my hair did!  It was long overdue but I finally managed to get in with Rosie at Salon Red.  It looks so much better!



3.  Since I have already done a blog on it (check it out here) this isn't my number one, but my day at Disneyworld with Miranda!  Just too much fun!



4. I figured since the holidays and my little trips are over I would do a mini reset.  I decided to try a 3 day bone broth cleanse.  I ordered some bone broth from Thrive to try and this was probably the easiest reset I have done.  I felt satiated the whole time and not hungry at all until I was laying in bed at night thinking about delicious food.  The jerky trail mix was my treat on the last night.



5. I got this Pho in Dunedin at PhoEdin after the Art Fest and it was so good!  The broth was perfect and the pork belly was seasoned just right.


Today I'm linking up with:

Paula @ Sincerely, Paula



Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home



Tif @ Bright On A Budget



April @ A Smidge of This



Lauren @ Style Elixir



Amy @ The Farmer's Wife



Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything



SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Coming home from a warm vacation to a cold and snowy home is the worst!! It's nice to be away but still rough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Disney World! I immediately recognized that Dole Whip on the H54F linkup page, haha! #obsessed

    ReplyDelete