Image Map

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 1.20.16

Happy Friday Everyone!  It's Friday, and it is also a day for the history books in the US.  The Presidential Inauguration is today and Donald Trump will now be President Trump.  However you feel about this, it is definitely a historic day.  Most of this week has been rainy in Maryland, so it has been pretty quiet around here and it feels more like early spring than January.  I know I say this all the time but how is January mostly gone already?  I swear Christmas was like, three days ago!  Oh and something else fun about this weekend... Josh and I went on our first date on this weekend 7 whole years ago!  Happy dating anniversary to us!

Have a great Friday and a great weekend and be safe out there!


1. On Sunday, Josh and I went for a drive to Point Lookout State Park.  Most of it is closed for the season but we checked out the beach and the lighthouse which is known to be the most haunted lighthouse in the USA.  There is also a Civil War fort and some gorgeous views.  I'm super excited to go camping there in the summer.



2. Last night a couple of the girls and I went out to Running Hare Vineyard for a Wine and Design paint night.  We had some wine and made these cute Lovebird paintings.  It was so nice to have a girls night out!
3. Another one of my recent Instagram contest wins came in the mail the other day.  My Julie Hewitt Breathless Palette and gorgeous lipstick.  This is beautiful, high quality and makeup and I love it!

4. On the way home from Pont Lookout on Sunday, Josh and I stopped at Mission BBQ for dinner.  We got the three meat sampler and this is some DELICIOUS BBQ!  Like some of the best I have had.  Yum!


5. Josh got me some beautiful pink roses when I got back from Florida and they have made me smile all week, and the leaves had kept Smudge's tummy filled up when she thinks she is starving in the middle of the night.


Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife


Paula @ Sincerely, Paula


Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home



Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything

Christina @ Carolina Charm


Lauren @ Style Elixir


Tif @ Bright On A Budget


Amy @ The Farmer's Wife


1 comment:

  1. The park is gorgeous - as are the pink roses. So pretty! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete