Image Map

Friday, January 6, 2017

Fab Friday Faves 1.6.17

Happy Friday, friends!  My faves are late this week because I JUST GOT BACK FROM DISNEYWORLD! That being said, I am going to get right to them, because I really need to go to bed.  Disney is very tiring, but totally worth it, especially when you are with your bestie that you don't get to see near enough.  Everyone have an awesome weekend, see you next week!


1. For New Year's Eve, our new neighbor joy invited us over to spend it with her friends and family.  We had an amazing Filipino feast with some amazing people and some karaoke and BINGO.  A great way to spend the night.


2. Miranda arrived on Tuesday, a few days before she was slated to run the Disney Half Marathon.  We spent a couple days together enjoying the beach and exploring some breweries in the area before heading to Disneyworld Thursday night.  Love our yearly trips together and had so much fun exploring Disney!


3. On January 1st, Josh and I went down to to St. Petersburg to a place called Thirsty First, famous for their brunch and Bloody Marys.  And you can see why their Blood Mary's famous!  They come with a hard boiled egg, Fried Chicken slider, Bacon wrapped cheese filled hash brown and some pickled veggies.  Brunch was great but this was the highlight!


4. Monday was the Outback Bowl with the Florida Gators vs. Iowa Hawkeyes at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa and Josh and I decided to check it out.  It was my first college football game and it was everything I expected and so much fun.  Not only that but the Gators ended up kicking butt!


5. I got my New Year nails a couple days after the new year but how cute are they?

Today I'm linking up with:

Paula @ Sincerely, Paula
Jerri @ Simply Sweet Home
Katie @ Cup of Tea
Christina @ Carolina Charm
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Lauren @ Style Elixir


No comments:

Post a Comment