Image Map

Friday, January 16, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 1.16.15

Good morning Lovelies!  It has been a great week!  On Sunday Josh and I went for lunch to one of my favorite places, PJ Clarke's and on the way there we got tickets to The Late Show, Tuesday we spent the afternoon in Manhattan and actually going to the Late Show (check out my blog post about it!), Wednesday Lindsey and the girls came over for a visit with Nicole and I, Yesterday Nicole and I went into the city just for a wander since we haven't done since just after Christmas.  Today I am heading over to Hoboken to get my hair done!  I always love getting my hair done, plus my roots are terrible! 

Everyone have a great weekend!  Oh and two weeks until I head back to Saskatchewan for a visit!  







1.  Josh and I at the Late Show with David Letterman.  So much fun and a great experience.  We saw Anderson Cooper, Aubrey Plaza and Shovels and Rope.

2. My new favorite tea and latte from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.  I tried the Winter Dream latte when Josh and I were waiting in line at Ed Sullivan Theater and I had to take Nicole there to try it.  She loved it too, and I had to buy the actual tea which is also fantastic!

3. After our great experience at with the Late Show, I decided I would try to get some more tickets to shows taped in NYC.  I had tried to get tickets to Live with Kelly and Michael before but with no success.  This last time though I managed to find two days in February with seats still open!  So, February 11, Nicole and I are going to the show, and so excited!

4. My January Birchbox might be my favorite yet!  I changed my box to a special edition Relax and Recharge box.  It contains:
-When Travelmate Sheet Mask
-Perlier Intensive Nurturing Body Balm- Shea Lavender
-Briogeo Don't Despair! Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask
-Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
-Manna Kadar Lip Locked All of Me
-Tea Pigs Tea Temple

5. When Lindsey came to visit, we stopped for lunch at Panera Bread.  I never go there, mainly because of it's reputation for having the highest calorie lunches of any fast food restaurant, but they have a couple new dishes that are within my calorie budget.  The one I tried the Lentil Quinoa Cage Free Egg Broth Bowl, has only 380 calories and is super hearty and delicious!  I find it a bit over priced but I may have to get it again!


Today I'm linking up with:

Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Tif @ Bright on A Budget
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun week!!! I've always wanted to go to a taping of a show. It would be such fun, especially to see all the behind-the-scenes things you don't get to see when you watch it on TV. Thanks for linking up with us on H54F!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete