1. Canada wins the IIHF 2015 World Juniors in hockey!! I'm a huge hockey fan, and World Juniors are some of my favorite games to watch every year. This year Canada came out in top spot in a nail biter against Russia! Great work boys, you deserve it!
2. One of my favorite shows, Downton Abbey is back on US TV! The 5th season came out months ago in the UK but I decided to wait to watch it on PBS here. So worth the wait.
3. One of my new favorite cosmetic lines, Kiko Milano just opened a store in the mall by my place and I couldn't be more excited! The makeup is amazing quality and great prices. Last time Nicole and I went in they had this great little travel compact on sale. In love!
4. It may be frigid outside, but I grew up in way colder than this so I've still been going outside at least for an hour everyday for some air and exercise. Lucky for me, most of the people that live in our neighborhood come from very warm countries and apparently they don't like this weather. So, when I do go outside I am virtually the only person out there and I love having some space and quiet. A very appreciated change!
5. Nicole told me about these Posh Coloring Books the other day and I knew I had to have one. This is totally my kind of thing when I am stressing out and they are apparently very therapeutic. I haven't tried mine yet because I haven't picked up and coloring instruments, but I will let you know what I think very soon!
Today I am linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Clare @Fitting It All In
Tif @ Bright on a Budget
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife
Christina @ Carolina Charm