Image Map

Friday, January 23, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 1.23.15

Good morning darlings!  I hope everyone's week was a great one!  And just think, this upcoming week is the last one in January which means it's closer and closer to spring every day.   Who doesn't love the idea of that?  I spent most of this week out walking around enjoying the slightly nicer weather and burning as any calories as possible on this stupid diet or lifestyle change of whatever it is called haha.
Anyway, I'll leave you to your Friday, since I am a little later with this that usual.  Everyone have a relaxing and safe weekend! xo








1. On Sunday, Josh and I went down to Madison Square Garden for some PBR Bull Riding.  I grew up watching bull riding and Josh enjoys it too.  We had seen quite a few of the riders before and there was even a boy from Saskatchewan that placed in the top 10.  So much fun!

2. Last Friday Nicole and I went over to Hoboken to the Regis salon to have Becky do a trim and color on my hair.  It gets brassy which I hate and my hair has grown so fast since the last time I got it done, I had the worst roots!  I wanted it a bit darker, but baby steps haha.

3. Last night for 2 for 1 Broadway Week, Josh and I went to the Phantom of the Opera.  It was breathtaking and I can see why it is the longest running show on Broadway.

4. I am a sucker for flavored coffee, and until now I thought the only way I could try new ones was to go to a store in Swift  Current where I a from that sells K-cups individually.  Until, I took a look on Amazon and found awesome variety packs!  I got a 40 pack of all different ones and I couldn't be happier.  I only usually drink 3 or 4 coffees a week but now those will be more exciting.

5. Before the Phantom of the Opera and also kind of for our five year dating anniversary which is today, we went to a great restaurant that warranted many returns,  CajunSea, on 33rd st. in Manhattan.   I got a steamed lobster which I have been wanting for so long, and Josh got a Louisiana Lobster Boil which was insanely good too.


Today I am linking up with :

Tif @ Bright on a Budget
Nicole @ Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Lauren @ Style Elixir
Jennie @ The Diary of A Real Housewife
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair. It looks great! I love flavored coffee and just any type of coffee in general. I will have to order some variety packs. Thanks for linking up to H54F!

    Della@Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete