Happy New Year Darlings! We had a great time in Times Square on NYE and spent most of the day yesterday recovering and enjoying some last "bad" food before the big lifestyle change starts today! I can't say I really made much for resolutions, but I do know I need to start eating healthier again and being more active. But enough with that! Everyone enjoy my Friday Faves and have a great first weekend of 2015!
1. The Bacon and Egg Mazemen Ramen at Union Republic a great little restaurant in the heart of Jersey City. Its seasoned Ramen, mixed with bacon, scallions and topped with a poached egg. Unbelievable!
2. On our walk back to the PATH after NYE in NYC we walked by the light show at the Empire State Building. So pretty! And yes I know I posted a ESB pic last week too. And yes I know I used way too many abbreviations in the last few sentences.
3. This is one of the presents that I got for Josh and I just love it! It is a wall mount bottle opener made of recycled license plates by Jersey Plate Art. The make custom signs and key holders or pretty much anything you could dream up.
4. I got all this stuff at a store I love, WHO.A.U for $34. In total I saved $108 off of regular prices. Matching scarf and gloves, leg warmers and knit shorts that I had wanted for so long! Check out their sales, they are still on!
5. I picked up this Archer Farms Spiced Fruit and Nut Trail mix at Target a couple days after Christmas and I am so addicted! It has a hint of cinnamon over pecan halves, almonds, dried cranberries, and raisins. And it is on sale in the after Christmas specials.
Today I am linking up with:
Jennie @ The Dairy of a Real Housewife
Nicole @Adventures of a Wild Sunflower
Clare @ Fitting It All In
Christina @ Carolina Charm
Karli @ September FARM
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife