Image Map

Friday, January 2, 2015

Fab Friday Faves 1.2.14


Happy New Year Darlings!  We had a great time in Times Square on NYE and spent most of the day yesterday recovering and enjoying some last "bad" food before the big lifestyle change starts today!  I can't say I really made much for resolutions, but I do know I need to start eating healthier again and being more active.  But enough with that!  Everyone enjoy my Friday Faves and have a great first weekend of 2015!







1. The Bacon and Egg Mazemen Ramen at Union Republic a great little restaurant in the heart of Jersey City.  Its seasoned Ramen, mixed with bacon, scallions and topped with a poached egg.  Unbelievable!

2. On our walk back to the PATH after NYE in NYC we walked by the light show at the Empire State Building.  So pretty!  And yes I know I posted a ESB pic last week too.  And yes I know I used way too many abbreviations in the last few sentences.

3. This is one of the presents that I got for Josh and I just love it!  It is a wall mount bottle opener made of recycled license plates by Jersey Plate Art.  The make custom signs and key holders or pretty much anything you could dream up.

4. I got all this stuff at a store I love, WHO.A.U for $34.  In total I saved $108 off of regular prices.  Matching scarf and gloves, leg warmers and knit shorts that I had wanted for so long!  Check out their sales, they are still on!

5. I picked up this Archer Farms Spiced Fruit and Nut Trail mix at Target a couple days after Christmas and I am so addicted!  It has a hint of cinnamon over pecan halves, almonds, dried cranberries, and raisins.  And it is on sale in the after Christmas specials.


Today I am linking up with:

Christina @ Carolina Charm
Karli @ September FARM

1 comment:

  1. The license plate bottle opener is so neat! I love the scarf and leg warmers, as well!
    -Dorrie @ Bear Den Plantation

    ReplyDelete