1. I have done a lot of really nice things this time home but I don't want to spoil everything, so I included one of my favorite places that I already did a blog on. I had a lovely nice walk on the beach yesterday morning at honeymoon Island and had such a good time, it was relaxing and the weather was amazing. I saw a stingray, lots of dolphins and lots and lots of different bird. Check out the blog here.
2. On Saturday I finally got to go to the newly opened Beef Jerky Outlet on Clearwater Beach. I don't think I need to say more than that, because most of you know how I feel about jerky.
3. I got back to the house yesterday and my neighbour, Roxi, was having a moving sale in her driveway. I was somewhat concerned and mostly snoopy so I went over to see what was going on. Turns out she isn't moving, just downsizing, so that was a relief. As usual I got sucked into some sort of blackhole over there and ended up staying almost 3 hours, visiting and trying on her gorgeous silver spoon jewelry that she makes. She has thousands of vintage pieces; rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, of all different price ranges. She even has some gorgeous very old Tiffany spoons she has made into the prettiest jewelry. I got these two both from the early 1900s with some removable charms added on. I love them! Oh and I also got a little Teak wood shower bench like I have wanted for ages from her "moving sale". Score!
4. As usual I went to get my nails done at Happy Nails down the street. Tee did an amazing job and I love visiting with her! I wish I could come here every time!
5. Like I said before I don't want to spoil everything I did on this trip and make everything old news when I do a blog about it. But, I had to share some of the awesome food I have had so far. Tots Poutine at Mad Beach Brewing at John's Pass, The best Gyro ever at Hella's on the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs (I have had several of these), Another favorite, the Tuna Poke Stuffed Avocados at Frenchy's on Clearwater Beach and the Short Rib and Cheese Pretzel Croissant at LBC in Palm Harbor. Hello.
This week I'm linking up with:
Jennie @ The Diary of A Real Housewife
Erika @ A Little Bit of Everything
April @ A.Liz Adventures
Tif @ Bright On A Budget
Amy @ The Farmer's Wife